Sunday, March 21, 2010

ObamaCare, day 371

Today (supposedly) the U.S. House of Representatives is going to vote on the Senate version of Healtch Care Reform.  It is the same legislation the House already rejected once, but now that there are only 59 Democratic Senators, they are having to get more flexible with how bills become laws.

Well, I could hardly sleep last night in anticipation of today's shennanigans.  When I finally fell asleep I had a dream.  In my dream, a guy in a wheelchair is pushed off a super tall ladder with nothing but wooden propellers to help him land safely (see illustration).  Luckily, he survived the trip back down to earth.  So, is this some sort of metaphor... or should I just quit drinking?

1 comments:

Ferociously Aloof said...

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind."

Post a Comment