Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If You Feel Like It, Help Stop These Idiots

Today I made the first charitable donation of my life.  Well, the first where I actually sought someone out to give them money.  For those who are unaware, Lance Corporal Matthew Snyder was killed in Iraq in a vehicle accident.  During his funeral the retards from the Westboro Baptist Church showed up with signs like you see above.  The devastated family was hurt even worse by this and sued the church for damages. 

Well, after an appeal the Snyder family lost their case.  Not only did they lose, but they were ordered by a judge to pay the church that is cheering the deaths of US Servicemen a total of $16,500. 

Even though Bill O'Reily has pledged to pay the money for the family, they need legal fees to take their case to the Supreme Court.  Any extra money will go towards scholarships for soldiers and marines.

Anyways, I was outraged and if you feel like helping out the website is http://matthewsnyder.org/.


P.S. This is not a solicitation, I really did donate some money today.  Someone needs to put a stop to these idiots.   I like to think I helped just a bit.

2 comments:

Duck of Death said...

Crazy timing... within the last 10 minutes I posted a link about this judicial debacle on a friend's facebook page.

Gnome Enthusiast said...

Right on brotha.

Post a Comment