Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You Can Have Your Cake and Eat it Too!

A lot of people, especially recently, have noticed certain....shall we say....inconsistencies in global warming science. What most have failed to realize is the pure genius behind the way it is portrayed. They cannot be wrong, because no matter the weather is, global warming is the cause.

Proof:

More fog? -- Global Warming
Less fog? -- Global Warming

Global warming alarmists may not be good at all the science and data stuff, but they are brilliant P.R. tacticians.

2 comments:

Duck of Death said...

I can't wait to start "sharing" our posts on my facebook.

Storme said...

"I'm greatly concerned about this fog debt . . . a . . . I mean fog surplus. Well, to fog or not to fog, dammit, it's definitely global warming, I think, maybe . . . or something else." -- Horace Veeblefester, President, Ambiguity foundation.

Post a Comment