Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Walking Contradicteration

As President Barack Obama geared up for his first full press conference in 304 days, I wondered if he'd give long rambling answers in order to minimize the number of questions. I wondered if he'd... uhh... ummm... use lots of fillers when off-script. And, I wondered if he'd continue to blame George W. Bush for all his recent troubles.


Lucky for me, BHO never disappoints.

Other highlights from today's rare question-and-answer with the media:

4 comments:

Storme said...

"Who talked to Sestak?" stonewall, ramble. "Was Sestak promised anything?" We'll have an answer, stonewall, blather. "When". Soon, maybe, not weeks or months. It's simple questions that have simple answers. He's acting guilty. First, whoever offered, was authorized to do so. Second, my guess -- Rahm "the naked bomb" Emanuel, AKA 'the fixer'. More Chicago B.S.

ScaryGuy said...

Good post, Duck. It was so well done that I thought Mason had done it.

Duck of Death said...

I take that as a compliment, Scary.

Storme's comments frighten me with their rambling incoherence.

Storme said...

Dick of Death can't handle abstract humor. You have to say something stupid or insulting to someone else for it to be funny. Art teachers should avoid running anyone down. Lot of ammo there.

Post a Comment