Tuesday, September 21, 2010

There Oughta Be a Law.

The first 10 seconds are what's important here:


Nothing against this movie, or this trailer.  In fact, I think the trailers for this movie are really quite nice.  They make me second guess myself for planning on skipping it.

But, let's listen to that line again,
"Someone reminded me I once said, Greed is good! Now it seems it's legal..."
Wait just a second there, you poorly named fictional character-- Greed has never been illegal (by American law).  This is just stupid.

Who writes this stuff?....

... oh yeah.  This guy:


"I'm a jew-hating, communist, propagandizing hack!"

2 comments:

Storme said...

" . . . Jew-hating, communist, propagandizing hack!" You left out hopeless, moronic, no-fun-having, one-trick pony who should've quit after "Platoon". His "JFK" movie is so self-involved that even conspiracy theorists laugh at it. Stone has become a punchline for any joke that starts, "A moron goes to Hollywood . . . "

Duck of Death said...

even Platoon is self-involved, Stormey. The man refers to it as "auto-biographical". He does the same with Natural Born Killers. For the "jew-hating, communist, propagandizing hack!" caption, I wanted to deal only in fact and not widely-accepted hearsay.

Post a Comment